[optimal] Re: From Denice re Photoshop

  • From: "Stratton, Rick" <RSStratton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 13:29:12 -0500

GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program
http://www.gimp.org/

Free and very powerful but not exactly easy to learn [okay, tough to learn if
you're used to Photoshop!]

Richard Stratton
Systems Analyst / University of Miami Clinical Enterprise Technologies (UMCET)
Audio Visual Manager / Bascom Palmer Eye Institute
900 NW 17th Street
Miami, FL 33136
Phone (305) 326-6103 or
Phone (305) 482-4002
Phone (786) 376-3228 (cell)
EMail rstratton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:rstratton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Web http://www.bascompalmer.org<http://www.bascompalmer.org/>
confidential information, including patient information protected by federal
and state privacy laws. It is intended only for the use of the person(s) named
above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
review, dissemination, distribution, or duplication of this communication is
sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.