[optimal] Re: From Denice looking for Merge

  • From: Peter Hay <peterhay@xxxxxxx>
  • To: optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 May 2013 15:31:06 -0400

Denice-

Your problem may be the cable causing the noise in your images. The cable use
to be called the lemo firewire cable. We replaced ours and the problem went
away. There are two kinds of mega plus backs that they used. One cable has a
right ended firewire end to attach to the mega plus and the older one had a
push bayonet attachment.

Peter

Peter Hay,BA,CRA,FOPS
Retina Vitreous Surgeons of CNY