[optimal] Re: From Denice in SF Non Eye Related Proud Mama....

  • From: Mark Maio <markmaio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Optimal <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 May 2012 11:31:10 -0400

Tell Thor congratulations. That is a great accomplishment.

Mark

--
Mark Maio
InVision, Inc.

Consultant in ophthalmic and biomedical imaging.
Member of Adobe's Biomedical Imaging Advisory Group

My fine art photography is represented by Lumiere:
 http://lumieregallery.net/wp/?p=254

JPEG image

JPEG image