[optimal] Re: FF3, FF4

  • From: garyx4@xxxxxxx
  • To: optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2010 11:54:13 -0400

We have an FF4 with OIS Winstation (and use Igor for our FF4 also), our OCT is
the Stratus which is interfaced with our OIS system. We have experienced
problems with our Stratus OCT with crashing hard drives...ugh..... Zeiss can't
explain the problem and think it has something to do with OIS being interfaced
with the OCT. Does anyone else have this set up and has anyone else experienced
this problem???

Jeannie Nemetz