[optimal] Re: Eye holding device for slit lamp

  • From: "Anderson, Sandra" <sandra.anderson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 May 2013 15:05:07 +0000

Bob Santora,

Do you practice in Meadville, PA?

Jay,

I do actually have a device that my former boss, Larry Merin, had custom made.
I can send it to you on a trial and error basis first, if you want. Contact me
at Sandra.Anderson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Sandra.Anderson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>.

Sandy

Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 10:50:51 -0400
Subject: [optimal] Eye holding device for slit lamp
From: jjarmusch08@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:jjarmusch08@xxxxxxxxx>
To: optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Seeking the collective knowledge of Optimal on a unique request.

Slit lamp user wants to teach foreign body removal with a slit lamp. The user
has access to cow eyes for this purpose.

The challenge they have encountered is in finding a device/holder/mechanism
that will hold the cow eye in the proper position for use in a slit lamp.

Does anyone know of such a device that I could direct the user to purchase?

James Jarmusch
JJarmusch08@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:JJarmusch08@xxxxxxxxx>