[optimal] Re: Dark adaptation non-nyd hood?

  • From: Marshall Tyler <marshalletyler@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2015 23:45:31 -0400

Ethan, I should have included a ;-) with my post.

Marshall
Marshall Tyler
sv Silk
On Jul 8, 2015 4:25 PM, "Ethan Priel" <prieleye@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Marshall,

That’s the idea, but I would like something that would have an aluminum
frame that would attach to the table and be light, foldable and not cause
the patient any claustrophobia, not touching their head only on shoulders
and upper back…

Thanks, Ethan