[optimal] Conjunctival FA

  • From: "Lee, Katherine K." <leek@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 11:25:56 -0400

We may be asked to do an FA on a patient with recurring sub-conj. hemorrhages.
Our retina doc says he wants a "conjunctival FA"   We have a zeiss camera with
OIS software, lots of fundus FA experience but really no iris FA experience.
Any insight you could share would be appreciated

Katherine K Lee COT
Storm Eye Institute
843-792-2764
fax   792-8865
pager  17576
immediately.
The documents accompanying this facsimile/electronic transmission contain
confidential
information intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it
is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and
exempt from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, or an employee responsible for delivering the message to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination,