[optimal] Re: Cirrus RNFL

  • From: Brandi Nicholle <brandi.hardy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 13:17:06 -0400

Do two scans.
One with the cup completely in the picture- this will give you the c/d ratio,
cup volume, rim area, etc.
One with the cup towards the bottom of the window or even the bottom of the cup
being cut off. This will allow the area used for the RNFL analysis to be
available for acquisition and analysis without losing areas due to being cut
off.
Together these should give you all the information you need.

Hope this helps,

Brandi Deats, CRA OCT-C

Sent from my iPhone