[optimal] Re: Chicago that doesn't break the bank

  • From: "Breit, Peter" <BreitP@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 12:21:11 -0400

I always enjoy the Greek restaurants, they are the best and very reasonable..!
Last time we had a great party, might have been the AAO presidents reception at
the Field Museum. Many martini stations were set up, awesome !

Peter

Peter L. Breit, CRA.
Director Ophthalmic Services
The Lankenau Hospital & Bryn Mawr Hospital
484-476-3338
484-476-8206 fax
484-437-3262 mobile
page 3707

[file:///E:\Documents\My%20Pictures\LH150_email_signature.GIF]