RE: two Optacons for sale!

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 19:50:59 +0100

Hi Gordon,

I went to http://www.ebay.com, entered Optacon in the search
field, and up came two right away.  Same seller.  The R1 is
a $200 and the Optacon 2 is at $400.

I'm not sure if e-bay's URLs will take you there, but I've
made a Tiny URL as well as the full one below.

http://tinyurl.com/mvzyu

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?cgiurl=3Dhttp%3A%2F%2
Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2F&fkr=3D1&from=3DR8&satitle=3DOptacon&category
0=3D=20

George.