[optacon-l] Re: score another one for the optacon

  • From: "Gordon Kent" <dbmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 10:15:32 -0500

I certainly agree.  I've been on sort of a resurgence lately of using it
more.  Use it or lose it, you know.  I have been going back to looking up
stuff in manuals with it and that sort of thing.  I don't think I will ever
get the KNFB reader unless I get it built-in to that souped up cell phone.
And of course you can't beat the note teller for reading money.
Gord