reminder: CRT lens documentation available

  • From: <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "optacon" <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 09:14:43 -0700

Good morning again list,

Just a reminder for those who don't know: I have the CRT lens documentation
available in a text file for anyone who wants it. I never got around to
reading it when I got my lens, so I only got to read it after scanning it in
and proofing it to correct errors. Kind of funny having documentation around
for 30 years and just now reading it.

So if you have a cRT lens and need documentation, let me know. I have a 1977
version and a 1982 version, but they say essentially the same thing.

Feeling a bit like documents central around here, but it's lots of fun! My
e-mail is listed below.

Mary Emerson
E-mail: maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype name: mkemerson