RE: reading with a crt lens

  • From: "Brian Albriton" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 11:57:40 -0700

I went home this weekend and tried my flat monitor.
I noticed in invert mode there seems to be a line on one side, the right =
side of the array.
Not sure if it has to do with threshold or what.
I'm thinking of sending the lens and optacon up to Richard Ohm to at =
least find out what it is capapble of doing interms of reading a =
computer monitor.
Brian