Re: Wish Lists and survey

  • From: "Sharlene Wills" <tenagra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 23:19:08 -0700

Sometime in 2005, I believe, there was a little blurb in The Braille Forum's
"Here and There" column about a person/group interested in re-visiting the
optacon project.  Unfortunately, if I saved the article, I can't find it,
but I fear I didn't, since there were supposed to be follow-up notices about
the prospective vendor's progress.  I've seen nothing since, and I am also
new to this list, so, if what I've said is redundant, sorry.  Anyway, I keep
hoping that, if enough of us clamor for it, our precious machines will get a
new facelift or at least be manufactured again.
Sharlene.