[optacon-l] Re: Reading U.S. Currency Lesson One

  • From: "Mark Blier" <mblier@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 09:28:30 -0700

Hi, All,

When reading currency, I just turn on Invert, and look in a corner to find
something legible -- I don't care if it is a word or a digit.  All I want to
know is the denomination of the bill, and I do not want to have to spend a lot
of time figuring it out.  One can go nuts by turning the bill this way and that
way in order to find the lower righthand corner of the back side just to be
able to say that you read the clearest number.  I don't think I have all that
time to waste.

Mark Blier

<-->