Optacon Repairs - Pentronics

  • From: "Paul Rozario" <pekak62@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 08:54:24 +1000

Thanks to Catherine, we learned about the existence of Pentronics in NSW!

Might anyone on the list be able to tell us about their experiences with
having Optacon's repaired by Pentronics?  We have a Optacon II which needs a
looks as well as an R1C that needs some TLC to get going.

We have sent stuff to Richard Oehm before and are most happy with the
service, timeliness etc etc etc. But as we are in Melbourne, Australia, the
postage costs to the USA are quite hefty - in excess of A$200 the last time.

Thanking you all in advance.

Cate McKenzie & Paul Rozario
Melbourne
Australia