[optacon-l] Optacon II for sale

  • From: Vince Mistretta <vmistretta1411@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 13:24:41 -0400

I have an Optacon II with no battery charging unit.  Person who sold
it to me didn't know what she had and didn't know about the separate
unit to charge the battery.  It does have camera and cable, case and
AC adapter.  Works fine while plugged in AC Power.  All pins and
solenoids are vibrating with no dead spaces.

As a first-time user I didn't know this unit had a separate charging
unit.  Asking $500 OBO Paypal accepted.

If interested, please contact me off list at:
vmistretta1411@xxxxxxxxx

U.S 48 states only - shipping and handling $20.
--
Vince Mistretta