[optacon-l] Optacon II and array

  • From: "Cordelia Scharpf" <CScharpf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 18:14:30 +0200

Yes, it does have fewer pins than Optacon I. To me, it did not really matter
much which one I used as long as I could read. :-) I find Optacon II
actually already better than Optacon I because of how I can choose to use my
left or right hand to read. Plus, it is already slightly smaller and lighter
than Optacon I. But there is still room for improvment should someone take
on the challenge of redesigning the Optacon.
Best,
Cordelia