[optacon-l] Re: Looking for an OPTACON

  • From: "Tom Maley" <tom.maley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 11:21:33 -0000

Hi Susan

I am delighted that you might be interested in my optacon and I hope we can
negotiate a price.

It may help that my wife's family all live in and around Jo'burg and there
are people coming to and fro most of the time.   We would probably have been
going to visit in March-April had it not been for the World Cup.   Where do
you live?

My brother-in-law comes over here regularly on business.   This would have
two advantages:  we could ask him to be a courier;  you could pay in Rands
to him and he could pay us in pounds.

I can't remember now what value I put on the machine:  I simply took David
Godfrey's advice.   Let me know how much you would like to give and, also,
ask me anything you need to know about the machine and its use.

Note that my signature is below.

Yours sincerely

Tom

Tom Maley