[optacon-l] Re: Ideas for Holding Pages and Books

  • From: Anne Robertson <anne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 18:34:30 +0200

I still have my two original mats, 1 A4 size and the other A3. They're hardly
used as I also have a thing called a lapsack. It's like a flat tray with a
bean-filled cushion underneath, and it sits snugly on my lap, giving me plenty
of space for my optacon and a book. The surface is non-slip. I've had the thing
for so long I can't remember where I got it.

Cheers,

Anne