Does Freedom Scientific Still Repair Optacons?

  • From: gerald.g.weichbrodt@xxxxxx
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 07:47:32 -0400

A few years ago we sent my work Optacon to Freedom Scientific because
TeleSensory had transferred responsibility for the Optacon to Blazie who
had, in turn, passed it along to Freedom Scientific at the time of the
merger (or that was my understanding).  If F.S. still does anything with
Optacons, they could perhaps be another option.

Regards,
Jerry