[optacon-l] Re: [Bulk] Re: Optacon manual tracking aid

  • From: "Dan tonge" <danieltonge2011@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 15:55:42 -0800

Yes, and I'm going to send the other one you sent to me back because my printer
still isn't working, and so many of the things I look at are not individual
8-1/2 x 11.  Thank you so much for sending it, though.  I thought I had someone
to work on my printer, but it hasn't happened as of yet.  My mailing address is:

401 North 17th Street
Apt. #110
Mount Vernon, WA 98273

Thanks again.