Re: A possible repairer in the Pittsburgh, PA area

  • From: "Linda Gehres" <ljgehres@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 May 2006 20:21:40 -0700

Hello Catherine and list,

A friend of mine in Pittsburgh P A was given an Optacon through a friend of
hers who no longer used it.  Eventually, it needed repair, and she was told
of a man named Frank Aldendinger, whose father apparently repaired Optacons
and who trained him to do so.  I just have his phone number and plan to make
contact, but I being new to the list need to know specifically what to ask
him.  Thank you.

Linda Gehres