A Quick Survey For Optacon Users

  • From: Catherine Thomas <braille@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 05:25:36 -0400 (EDT)

Please reply to this quick survey privately. If I get enough replies I can
summarize them without your reading a thousand messages. here are eleven
questions. After you read them, just send back a quick note. Even if we
only seek funding to re-manufacture certain critical Optacon parts, this
information would be helpful.
        1. How often do you use your Optacon?
        2. If you often use your Optacon, list the top ten uses.
        3. If you seldom use your Optacon, when do you use it?
        4. How long have you been using your Optacon?
        5. Were you trained by TeleSensory? If not, what training did you
receive?
        6. Do you use any of the Optacon special lenses, e.g. CRT lens?
        7. For which tasks do you always use the Optacon?
        8. For which tasks do you never use the Optacon?
        9. Would you be willing to describe your experiences with the
Optacon, both negative and positive, to raise needed funds?
        10. Would you be willing to discuss your experiences in detail
with new potential Optacon users?
        11. What do you wish the Optacon could do that it doesn't do now?

PLEASE PASS THIS UNSCIENTIFIC SURVEY ALONG TO USERS NOT ON THIS LIST.
For now, send all replies to:
braille@xxxxxxxxx
Catherine