[openmoko-users-berlin] Borrowing a Freerunner to possibly future it in a material we shoot this weekend for in Berlin Pro7: Galileo

  • From: elf Pavlik <perpetual-tripper@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openmoko-users-berlin <openmoko-users-berlin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 23:26:44 +0200

Hello,

I have a last minute question for you =)

This weekend (13th - 15th) I help people from tv show called Galileo from Pro7
station to record material on moneyless living. We meet here in Berlin! Myself
I definitely stopped using money over 2 years ago and since then strictly don't
participate in money exchange, because of that they have invited me to appear
in this video material. I try to arrange meeting with Christian Siefkes on
Sunday, author of book available on: http://peerconomy.org who works with topic
of peer-production and approach to economy with no money (currency in general).
If possible I would also like to put some emphasis on open source hardware and
use OpenMoko as an example. We may record a scene where I ride on an S-Bahn
without ticked and describe alternative approach where instead buying a ticket
I make a precise record of my ride and make it publicly available on internet
to admit and count my consumption of such service. I would like to use OpenMoko
for that and also mention some of other potenti
 al of such device, like contributiong to http://www.mundraub.org etc.

Would anyone like to make a Freerunner available for me for days 13th - 15th? I
don't want to use GSM but only wifi
Oh would also love to use it to show some places where people can get online
with Freifunk!!!

What do you say? =)

https://wwelves.org/perpetual-tripper
https://moneyless-world.info