[opendtv] Re: Why?

  • From: "John Willkie" <JohnWillkie@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 09:12:39 -0800

Yeah, I guess I was spouting all over the place.

The reference bit stream issue presses me all the time, since I'm now using
off the air streams to develop a PSIP test & measurement system, and finding
much problems in what people transmit.

Wait a second:  the lack of these bit streams will drive the market for PSIP
t&m.  Never mind!