[opendtv] Re: UK HDTV Ready

  • From: "GerryK" <gerryk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 11:24:10 -0700

Hi gang

For my sins I'm also involved with the DTG displays wo=
rking group -
which is working on defining what HDTV ready will mean =
in the UK.  There
is also an European effort - and there will be a log=
o associated with
each standard.

Digital interconnect with HDCP will almost certainly be a =
requirement -
which is not present on many of the so called 'HD re=
ady' displays in the
UK market today.

Regds

Prin