[opendtv] Re: News: Internet Use Tops TV Viewing -- 46 To 34 Percent

  • From: Philip Hodgetts <philip@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 17:12:16 -0700

>  > The study asked respondents to compare qualitative
>>  aspects of consuming content online versus offline.
>>  Notably, the Internet is the only medium with net growth
>>  in perceived time spent. Forty-seven percent of
>>  respondents indicate that they spend more time using the
>>  Internet now compared to one year ago. And, 35 percent
>>  of respondents indicate that they spend less time playing
>>  video/PC games, with 28 percent saying they spend less
>>  time watching television.
>>
>  > [Copyright 2004 PBI Media, LLC. All rights reserved.]
>
>My bet is that these results don't show what's going on
>very well.

My bet is that there's a "for pay" version of the survey results that
would give a whole lot more data.

--
Philip Hodgetts
http://www.IntelligentAssistance.com

The ProApp-Hub
Find resources you never knew existed with The Hub's comprehensive
listing of forums, articles and tidbits across the Internet for
Apple's Professional Video Applications.
http://www.ProApps-Hub.com
Download Now. It's Free!