[opendtv] Re: New FCC tool for TV coverage

  • From: Cliff Benham <flyback1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 15:55:20 -0400

Manfredi, Albert E wrote:
http://www.fcc.gov/mb/engineering/maps/

Nifty, but not as thorough as tvfool. It reflects fairly accurately the
reception I get with antennas in fireplace. Although I do get signal of
at least two stations that are considered "no signal." The complete list
of stations generated by the model is good, though, unlike what you see
in some other models.

Also gives you satellite photos.

But there are NO station locations shown at all on the map, just my location which I already know.

How do I know which way to aim my antenna without knowing where the stations are and having a azimuth shown on the chart for each one?

Typical govvymint crap as usual.