[opendtv] More places to learn about the latest technology

  • From: "Larry Bloomfield" <Larry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 14:15:51 -0400

Hi all:

This week the Taste of NAB 2004 Road Show will be in only two locations:

Charlotte, NC on Monday, June 28th at 11 AM at the local PBS station, WTVI-TV.
The presentation will be part of SBE Chapter 45's educational program. All are
welcome and there is NO charge. To see details, visit:
http://www.tech-notes.tv/2004/28_Charlotte.htm  and

Raleigh, NC on Tuesday, June 29th at 7 PM at the studios of WRAL-TV. This
presentation will be part of SBE Chapter 93's educational program. All are
welcome and there is NO charge. To see details, visit:
http://www.tech-notes.tv/2004/29_Raleigh-Durham.htm

We'll be taking a week off to visit friends and relatives over the 4th of July
week.

We'll be back at it on Thursday, July 8th in Philadelphia where we'll be part
of SBE Chapter 18's educational program. Our presentation will be at the ATC
transmitter building adjacent to WCAU-TV on Domino Lane in Roxborough, just off
Ridge Avenue. As is the case at all SBE meetings, all are welcome and there is
NO charge. To see details, visit:
http://www.tech-notes.tv/2004/31_Phila.htm

We've received over four dozen e-mails of thanks and gratitude from folks, like
yourselves, who have attended one or more of the twenty-seven presentations
we've done so far this year. We've been invited to return next year at all
venues as well. We have something of interest to ALL broadcast engineers and
just about any interested in our industry.

Hope to see you at one or more of our venues. For more details, visit:
http://www.tech-notes.tv/2004/2004-1-Itinerary.htm
Larry Bloomfield, KA6UTC
The Road Show - A Taste of NAB
1980 25th St.