[opendtv] Re: Global Cooling

  • From: Tom Barry <trbarry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 18:14:58 -0400

Dale Kelly wrote:
> And, lastly, how does the current temperature in your small piece of the
> world impact the global reading?

It has given me a cold which in turn has increased my body temperature. This surely has some global effect. ;-)

- Tom (sniffling, also in Gainesville)

Graig wrote:
Dale called upon NASA GISS data to support the global warming hoax.
Perhaps he missed this story:

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=aBBQO5XgLQu4&r

Errors do occur occasionally, as you know, but this minor correction to U.S.
temperatures has little relevance to the NASA example, which was for
*Global* mean temperatures.
Also, the *latest* data shows the warmest year globally to be 2007.