[openbeosnetteam] ping testing done

  • From: "Brennan Cleveland" <warriorspot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeosnetteam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 18:59:17 +0000

Hi,

I've finished as much of the ping testing as I can.  I can't test -L as
my card (driver) doesn't support multicast (thanks Scott).  Its on my
site in .pdf format (http://www.new-wisdom.com).  Oh, yeah, the -t
switch doesn't appear to be working right.  Can someone double check my
results on that?

I'm trying to think of what my next step is...

a. route doesn't work, but is being worked on
b. I can't test pppconfig
c. can't test traceroute until route works

What is the status of arp and ifconfig?  I know there are some problems
with ifconfig the someone (?) is working on.   A quick test shows that
arp doesn't really work either, Im getting 'route-sysctl-estimate'
errors... anyone have any info on arp?

Thanks,

Brennan