[openbeosnetteam] What do they say on Glass Elevator? [Was: Change of heart...]

  • From: <j-schwerer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeosnetteam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 5 Feb 2002 16:16:49 MST

>Good. However, since I wrote this I'm sure anyone who read Glass elevato=
>will have seen the post.

I already get too many emails so I could never afford subscribing to the =
Glass
Elevator list. I tried to check their list, but while sourceforge tells m=
there's a public list, when I click on the link it says it can't find any=
 list
for Glass Elevator so I have no idea where I could actually browse that l=
ist's
archives.
Would you mind please either sending me the post you are referring to or
provide a link to an archive of the GE list?

>Maybe Jean can answer this, but that post, together with teh manner it's=

>written and so on, leads me to believe that we may as well not bother do=
ing
>anything more.  The task ahead, writing a net stack, is a big one and
>distractions like a parallel project will just make the job harder still=
=2E

I can't answer until I read the post :o)

>We all have good intentions but we also all have other things we do. Unl=
ess
>we keep up the momentum on this it'll never get anywhere.  Having anothe=
>project doing basically the same things alongside will just take energy =
away
>from the other. I for one don't want to get into a situation where I fee=
>I'm "racing" or in competition with another group within the same
>organisation.

Jean

Get free e-mail and a permanent address at http://www.amexmail.com/?A=3D1=