[openbeosnetteam] Re: Some Questions...

  • From: "Bruno G. Albuquerque" <bga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeosnetteam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 17:21:34 EST (-0300)

> 1.     The major question, I have never used CVS to check in before,
> only to
> check out... I am not actually sure how to check in... Can someone
> please
> give me a breif run down - if not Im sure I can find out the
> information
> somewhere...

cvs -z3 commit filename

It is recursive, so if you do cvs -z3 commit . it will commit all files
in the current dir (that have been changed) and the files in the
subdirs too.

I guess David will step up to answer the other questions.

-Bruno

--
Fortune Cookie Says:

All this wheeling and dealing around, why, it isn't for money, it's for
fun.  Money's just the way we keep score.