[openbeosnetteam] Re: News about select() support under BeOS R5.0.3 kernel...

  • From: "Bruno G. Albuquerque" <bga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeosnetteam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 22:00:01 EST (-0300)

> Now, the good news:

Ok. If I was near you right now, I would kiss you. :) This definitelly
*ROCKS*! I just can't control how hppy I am! :)

Now let's put all this together and discuss a way we can cleanly make
this work in a generic way.

-Bruno

--
Fortune Cookie Says:

Real computer scientists don't write code.  They occasionally tinker
with `programming systems', but those are so high level that they
hardly count (and rarely count accurately; precision is for
applications.)