[openbeosmediakit] Please submit all media kit source code that you have written

  • From: "Marcus Overhagen" <dos4gw@xxxxxx>
  • To: openbeosmediakit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2002 00:12:55 +0200

Hi,

Farabi ibn Kora informed me that he lost source code of BSoundPlayer and BSound
due to a harddisk problem. And his last backup is old.

Please, everyone! If you have written *any* sourcecode for the new media kit,
put it into CVS (it should be able to be compiled, but does not need to work).
If you don't have CVS access, or don't know how to use it, send it to me by
email.

Marcus