[openbeos-midi] Re: BMidiStore

  • From: "Matthijs Hollemans" <matthijs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos-midi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 17:12:44 +0100

> Hello, I have written again BMidiStore not yet the export feature
> because I have a little problem. The sort function of the BList
don't
> work. [...] A bug in BList::SortItems(..)

I doubt that. The SortItems() function takes a pointer to a
"comparison function". If sorting does not work correctly, then
either you are not using BList correctly, or this comparison
function has a bug. The comparison function from the BMidiStore
implementation in CVS is called CompareEvents. It looks correct to
me. Are you sure you are using this function?

Matthijs