[openair2008] Hello my friends

  • From: "Rosa Oteiza" <roteizau@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openair2008@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 22:14:25 +0100

Hi my friends,

I am glad to contact you. I have been the whole week trying to find a moment
to write to you but I wanted to do it a bit relax.  I keep an smile each
time I think in the seminar, I had very good moments with all of you.  This
week I have been working a lot in the office to clear papers so I can take
some hollidays.

Las wednesday the builders came to our home. We are having our bathroom
renewed, and now I am expecting for next two weeks the pumbler, builders,
painter, carpentier.  My holidays are going to be a bit crazy, perphaps it
is better to go to the office!

By the way, I wanted to remind you that you can see the pictures from the
course at:
*http://picasaweb.google.es/youthinaction.navarra*

And also, as many of you have done, we can all keep in contact using this
social network. Over there you can post messages in the forum, upload
pictures and videos, etc.
*openair2008.ning.com*

And as I am doing in the moment, you can send an email to this address: *
openair2008@xxxxxxxxxxxxx*

And all of us will get the email.

Hope you are all doing fine,

Rosa Oteiza.