[openair2008] Contact list for youth exchange

  • From: Annelies Vanrenterghem <anneliesvanrenterghem@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openair2008@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 22:07:54 +0100

Hi folks,

I hope you are all doing fine, Christmas holidays are approaching , so nice
times are coming.

One of our last meetings on the seminar had as an objective to set up some
concrete actions, remember?
And I volunteered to take one action under my responsibility ;-)
I hereby send you the file where everyone can indicate the persons / contacts
they have with people/countries not represented during the seminar in Alsasua.
I wanted to send it when it is completed by our organization, but some people
are quiet busy. So the list for JIZ-Belgium is still under construction.

So if you send me back your contact persons, I will consolidate everything and
send it back to you.
It would be nice if everyone can send me the list back by 15th of December.

Bye, Annelies