[open-beos-printing] Re: Print Kit Progress Report

  • From: Philippe Houdoin <philippe.houdoin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: open-beos-printing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 19:46:45 +0200 (MEST)

Quoting myself:
> draw_view_hierarchy(BView * view, BRect rect) {
[...]
>   if (child = view->ChildAt(0)) {
>     while(child) {
>       draw_one_view(child, rect);

Ooops, should be draw_view_hierarchy(child, rect); here, for obvious
reason.

>       child = child->NextSibling();
>     };
>   };
> }

Reading some specific behavior when drawing in printing mode, I guess
our BView implementation will have to make some adujustement as his Draw()
generic code to NOT draw the view bitmap in this case.
Same thing in our BBitmap when it's a overlay one...
And last but not least, BScrollBar don't draw anything when IsPrinting()
is true.
Here some meat for Interface team I guess.

Philippe.