[olofsonprojects] Kobo II: ZeeSpace editor

  • From: David Olofson <david@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: olofsonprojects@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 17:04:42 +0100

        Kobo II: ZeeSpace editor
        ------------------------
        "Time for another update from the workshop! While a
        frustratingly large share of my time has been spent
        on little details and “invisible” infrastructure
        work, I’m getting closer to the point where ZeeSpace
        can actually be used for interesting stuff. [...]"

Full story:
        http://olofsonarcade.com/2011/03/10/kobo-ii-zeespace-editor/

--
//David Olofson - Consultant, Developer, Artist, Open Source Advocate

.--- Games, examples, libraries, scripting, sound, music, graphics ---.
|   http://consulting.olofson.net          http://olofsonarcade.com   |