[olofsonprojects] ANN: EEL 0.1.14 released

  • From: David Olofson <david@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: olofsonprojects@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 23:29:22 +0100

        EEL 0.1.14 released
        -------------------
        Just kept working while at it - so, here's another release!
        Mostly cleanup (code and legal stuff), and one bug fix:
        table lookups now handle strings and dstrings correctly, so
        you can index tables with dstrings without typecasting. Also
        added a VM profiling feature.

           Unless there are critical issues with this release, this
        may be the last 0.1.x release! I'm now focusing on getting
        0.2.0 ready for release ASAP, most importantly adding
        support for "real" (ie DLL/so/dylib) binary modules, and
        possibly also a new error/warning message log, faster
        exception handling without the current quirks, weak
        references, multiple quoting and various other things I've
        been bitching about every now and then when hacking EEL
        scripts.

ChangeLog:
        http://eel.olofson.net/ChangeLog

Home:
        http://eel.olofson.net/

Downloads:
        http://eel.olofson.net/download.html

Direct download:
        http://eel.olofson.net/download/EEL-0.1.14.tar.bz2

--
//David Olofson - Developer, Artist, Open Source Advocate

.--- Games, examples, libraries, scripting, sound, music, graphics ---.
|  http://olofson.net   http://kobodeluxe.com   http://audiality.org  |
|  http://eel.olofson.net  http://zeespace.net   http://reologica.se  |