[ola] Re: ola Digest V3 #89

  • From: Annie <annietyner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ola crew <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 05:51:56 +0000

Hola Troy!

The forums feature don't show up until you are a registered user on the site.
On the top of the side bar on the right, click on "Register" below the Username
& Password boxes and follow the prompts from there!

We are working on getting the Forums to show up before becoming a registered
user :)

Thanks and let me know how it goes!

Annie