[ola] Re: ola Digest V3 #86

  • From: Annie <annietyner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ola crew <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 17:30:17 +0000

Howdy Crew!

I hope that you are all having a wonderful start to your spring and that you
are all happy and healthy!

I wanted to take a moment to invite you to check out the forums on the website.
They are starting to come to life, and it is exciting!!

We created the forums to provide another space for collaboration and sharing of
resources. We broke down the forums by what we thought best reflected the needs
of the OWL Community based off of the listserv posts that have been circulating
for the past few years. Our hopes are to have a place where ideas and resources
can be saved and accessible to anyone at anytime.

The categories that we have created in the forums are:
ACTFL Performance Descriptors
Activities for Eliciting Production
Age/Grade
Authentic /Interactive Literacy
Games/ Transitions/Pairings & Groupings
General
Group Forums
Language
Level
Planning
Questioning
Systems
Teachers new to OWL

I hope you will take a moment to check them out and post your favorite
resource, idea or experience for all to see!

Sending warm spring sun from S. OR to all of you!

Annie