[ola] Re: daily routine video

  • From: JoAnna Coleman <joannac@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 22:30:03 +0000

Not sure if someone has shared this site before, but I will reshare - this is
another great place to find native speakers talking about a myriad of topics,
all organized by proficiency level and they include the script as well - I have
used these in class and assigned them as homework - they are great because they
are short and include a variety of different accents

http://www.laits.utexas.edu/spe/

JoAnna Coleman
Spanish Teacher
Wilson High School