[ola] Re: brilliant OLA-filled ideas wanted

  • From: Nanosh Lucas <Nanosh.Lucas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 07:48:36 -0800

My activity would start with a positive truth and a negative truth about
myself. And maybe something I felt about the class.
I'm also toying with the idea of an "I get it" and "I don't get it" freewrite,
where students talk about how it is working or not working for them. These
aren't really activities, but they might help. I've never tried either of
these, so you know. :-)

Gracias,

Nanosh