[ola] Thoughts on a pantomime unit

  • From: Nanosh Lucas <nanoshlucas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 10:33:52 -1100

Web
<http://www.google.to/webhp?source=mog&gl=to>Google+<https://plus.google.com/app/plus/?source=mog&gl=to&authuser=1>
*Gmail*Web <http://www.google.to/webhp?source=mog&gl=to>*more*
▼<https://mail.google.com/mail/mu/mp/679/>
<http://sites.google.com/?source=mog&gl=to><http://images.google.to/imghp?source=mog&gl=to><http://www.google.to/webhp?tbm=plcs&source=mog&gl=to>
Inbox
'darcy rogers'
Archive
Last updated: 1:45 pm
Pull down to refresh...
6/21
Darcy Rogers
[ola] Rv: ACTFL Early Bird Deadline – Three Weeks Away
Inbox
FYI to anyone interested in attending ACTFL. It will be in Philadelphia
this year. OLA will be
6/15
*FreeLists Mailing List M.*
ola: cdubay@xxxxxxxxx post needs approval
Inbox
>Hi *Darcy*, > >I am sorry, but i am still getting e-mails from you all.
Can I be >removed? Thank you and have a great
6/15
Darcy, *Jessica* .. (4)
[ola] June 16th, OLA2
Inbox
Hi *Darcy*, I am sorry, but i am still getting e-mails from you all. Can I
be removed? Thank you and have a great summer! On Fri,
6/15
Darcy Rogers
OLA Retreat - June 23-25
Inbox
arrangements: *Darcy*: Ruth & Ashley / Franky: Hannah. 2. Please RSVP and
let me know if you will be able to attend or not
6/11
Darcy Rogers
OLA freelists removal
Inbox
! -*Darcy* :) Dear Listserv users, First, we would like to give you all a
warm welcome to the OLA listserv. Please let your colleagues
6/11
Darcy, Patricia, Ashley (3)
[ola] OLA2 Workshop
Inbox
please email *Darcy* *Rogers* at rogersdr25@xxxxxxxxxx Thank you for your
patience, Nanosh Lucas On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 11:
6/7
Darcy, Tess (2)
Rv: McKayla Meunier
Inbox
, thanks *Darcy*! On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 2:09 PM, *Darcy* *Rogers* wrote: >
Hey guys! Arnold sent this email earlier asking about
6/6
me
on motivation...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6XAPnuFjJc
6/6
Darcy, me (3)
grading
Inbox
Para: *Darcy* *Rogers* Enviado: Miércoles, 6 de junio, 2012 5:31 PM Asunto:
Re: grading I'm at school now - was thinking about
6/5
Hannah Pratt
oral pre/post assessment ?'s
Inbox
hey folks, i'm trying to find the list of questions we had for the oral
pre-assessment this year,
6/4
Franky .. Darcy, *Franky* (6)
[ola] end of year feedback
Inbox
AM, *Darcy* *Rogers* wrote: > Here is one that I've used before also.
Tess's is much more complete, but > it's
6/4
Darcy Rogers
[ola] Rv: Fwd: Teaching position
Inbox
: Hi *Darcy*, >I hope your school year is coming to a wonderful end! We are
looking for a Spanish teacher for next year! If you
6/1
Darcy Rogers
[ola] Re: Fun Activities that came about organically - progression...
Inbox
Love it Ashley!! Thanks for sharing!! What I wanted to share goes along
with what Ashley was saying.
5/31
Ruth Whalen Crockett
FW: flyers for OLA retreat
Inbox
; '*Darcy* *Rogers*' Subject: flyers for OLA retreat Hey you guys, Here are
some flyers that I created for the OLA retreat
5/30
Darcy Rogers
[ola] OLA mtng - phoenix, Upcoming wkshps, & CONFERENCE opps (call for
presenters!)
Inbox
hOLA!!! Meeting tomorrow at Phoenix :) Dynamic time to share ideas and
activities for the classroom!!
5/29
Darcy, Carrie (2)
[ola] fun game for sentences
Inbox
, my *Darcy*! Good stuff! C- On May 29, 2012, at 3:18 PM, *Darcy*
*Rogers* wrote:
hOLA! A fun game one of my students did today for his
5/24
Ruth Whalen Crockett
FW: of course...heres the attchmnt
Inbox
From: *Darcy* *Rogers* [mailto:rogersdr25@xxxxxxxxx] Sent: Tuesday, May 22,
2012 1:45 AM To: Ruth Whalen Crockett Subject
5/24
me
Meeting today? … Is there one?
Thanks, Nanosh
5/17
Darcy, me, Tracy, Franky (5)
OMG...I think i have the perfect solutions!!!!! for your eyes only...tracy,
nanosh, & f...
Inbox
PM, *Darcy* *Rogers* wrote: > WOOWW!! So let me know if this works...It is
TWO DIFFERENT schedules for > Thursday &
5/16
Darcy, me (3)
OLA Retreat....request :)
Inbox
Para: *Darcy* *Rogers* Enviado: Miércoles, 16 de mayo, 2012 8:09 PM Asunto:
Re: OLA Retreat....request :) Would be a good idea
Show more messages...
Send feedback <https://mail.google.com/mail/mu/mp/679/>  |  View Gmail in: *
Mobile* | basic HTML <https://mail.google.com/mail/mu/mp/679/> |
Desktop<https://mail.google.com/mail/mu/mp/679/>

© 2012 Google
nanoshlucas@xxxxxxxxx
Pull down to refresh...
[ola] Rv: ACTFL Early Bird Deadline – Three Weeks AwayInbox
8 days ago
Show details
Darcy Rogers
to ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
*Images off - *Show images <https://mail.google.com/mail/mu/mp/679/>
FYI to anyone interested in attending ACTFL. It will be in Philadelphia
this year. OLA will be presenting!!!