[ola] Re: The AAPPL Suite

  • From: Darcy Rogers <rogersdr25@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 14:34:54 -0800 (PST)

WOOOWW! Ok, checking it out....

________________________________
 De: Arnold Bleicher <arnoldb@xxxxxxxx>
Para: OLA Listserve <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Enviado: Martes, febrero 28, 2012 11:28 A.M.
Asunto: [ola] The AAPPL Suite

The AAPPL site is now public. I would encourage you to take some time and look
this site over. I really believe this will be the predominant K-12 assessment
for PERFORMANCE. There is a distinction between on-demand proficiency
assessment and curriculum-related Performance assessments. The AAPPL assesses
in all 3 modalities. It is being field tested and it is ramping up quickly. The
goal is to keep the cost at $20. This provides not only an assessment, but
where in the performance range the student is and what she has to do to get to
the next level.

Go to

AAPPL.org

Ciao