[ola] Re: Texting and driving lesson

  • From: Clau M <clau1067@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 11:28:08 -0700

There is a great book on brain research focused on education, actually the
process of learning. It is called "The Art of Changing the Brain" by J.
Zull. it is a great eye opener for teachers, and it makes so much sense,
specially using the OWL method. Check it out.

--
Claudia Marin
The Evergreen State College