[ola] THursday!!!

  • From: Darcy Rogers <rogersdr25@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 17:17:17 -0800 (PST)

hOLA!!! Lets get together, yayaya! Lets celebrate the wonderfulness of
Visitation Days and move forward on talking about community. Bring a success or
challenge from the week, as well as your best community building idea. I cant
wait to share with you all the wonderful comments from our new
friends/colleagues in OLA :) Truly a fun time and I am continuously amazed by
the difference we are making in the lives of our students and the incredible
response from teachers! Please encourage your students to attend also, as I
would like to take a few minutes to do an activity about community with our
students.

I have included a feedback form for the observed teachers. Fill out and bring
with you, or I will have copies for you at the meeting. It would be great to
get your responses on what worked and how to improve it for next year. (Btw,
there have already been requests, from several schools & teachers, to do
another Visitation Days in April)

abraaaazos!!!
-d :)

ps-we will have several new people skyping in, so please bring as many
computers as possible so that we can hook everybody up!! gracias! (Phoenix this
week)

pps-fiesta afterwards at tba!!!!